My First Marketing Post!

 Hey guys!

 My name's Cody and this is my first blog. I've grown up in Corvallis Oregon my whole life and graduated high school at Corvallis High School in 2019. I fight wildfires in the Summer which have taken me all across the western half of the US. I've worked for the same company, which does wildfires in the summer, and reforestation in the Winter, for a few years now. 

Not only was this a required class, but I've never actually experienced anything like marketing. So far, this first week has been quite interesting and has only raised my interest level within the class. I really hope this class can broaden my knowledge of what marketing is and how it works. My major is Business administration, but who knows what it'll be if I end up really liking marketing. I think I'm most interested in how this class can teach me practical things about marketing. How can the knowledge I receive from this class help me in real life scenarios and potentially with future jobs.

I love fighting Wildfires in the Summer, nothing beats the adrenaline rush you get when you're face to face with fire and the heat of it. I also love to go out with friends in fact just about every Thursday-Saturday is dedicated to spending time with them. I love sports and going to all the Beaver games whether it be Football, Basketball, or Baseball. I also have an interest in movies especially when the acting is really good. 

Anyways that's all for now, here's a pic of me holding line to a back burn down in New Mexico towards the end of May on the Bear Trap fire.
  

 

Comments